Events at this 2013 APA Annual Meeting in San Francisco
Saturday May 18, 2013:
9AM to 12 Noon: Moscone Center, Street Level, Gateway Ballroom 102
Presidential Symposium: “Envisioning a New Psychiatry: Radical Perspectives” Chairs: Carl I. Cohen , MD; Kenneth Thompson, MD; Discussants: Sami Timimi, M.D., Helena Hansen, M.D., Ph.D.
- Jean Furtos, MD: “Globalization and Mental Health: The Weight of the World, the Size of the Sky
- Sandro Galea, M.D.: “Re-Engaging Research Around the Socail and Economic Production of Mental Health:Toward a Comprehensive Model of Mental Illness”
- Pat Bracken, M.D, Ph.D: ” Beyond the Technological Paradigm: A Positive Path for psychiatry”
- Steven Moffic, M.D.: Eco-Psychiatry: Why We Need to Keep the Environment in Mind”
- Keris J. Myrick, MBA, Ph.D(cand): Alternative, Complimentary, or Traditional: A Radical Approach from the C/S/X Perspective”
- For more information contact: email@example.com.